Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Writing

I plan to come back and write very soon. Sometimes the best times I can relax and write freely is late at night in which I'm usually always tired or somehow still being distracted. I really can't wait to get my thoughts all organized and write again. I have thought of so many things I want to say lately but sleep keeps getting the best of me.

I've also realized I have to be in the right mood. Which, these days, is harder for me to get to. Because this blog is going to be personal and I want to write about my social anxiety and triggers to it, I have to be in some angry/upset mind frame. A place where all my thoughts of the past come rushing to the front of my brain to where I am almost overwhelmed in thoughts. Sometimes to the point of crying. That is when I can write the best. Being a sensitive person, it doesn't take much to get to those points sometimes!

Other times if I just turn on some slower music I can get to my points too. But I have realized I really can't express myself for this blog when I'm super happy. Since getting my permanent full time job, I have been a lot happier because I'm not stressing and fretting about saving and running out of money. However, there is still plenty that gets on my nerves.

0 comments: